We take pleasure as having past experience in the supply, installation and maintenance of handheld GPS equipment from Garmin, Magellan and CHCNav to many clients in Sri Lanka for the past years. We also take pleasure in introducing ourselves as the exclusive agent for promoting and selling CHCNav products in the territory of Sri Lanka. We provide GPS and GNSS products in high accuracy range (<1m), low accuracy range (1m<3m) and RTKs (<1cm).
CHCNAV GNSS Receivers
i80 GNSS Receivers
- 220-channel GNSS – takes benefit from all GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou signals and provide robust RTK position availability and reliability.
- Provides reliable centimetre survey-grade accuracy to any demanding project.
- Rugged Technology (Advanced Linux OS embedded in heavy duty enclosure)
- Easy configuration at your fingertips (with two control buttons and LED status)
- Uninterrupted Operation (3400 mAh dual hot-swappable batteries.
- Trimble Motherboard
i90 Pro GNSS Receivers
- 336-channel GNSS – takes benefit from all GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou signals and provide robust RTK position availability and reliability.
- Extended connectivity – combines with high – end connectivity
- Modules-Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, 4G and UHF radio modem.
- Hassel free IMU – RTK Surveying (No complicated calibration process) high accuracy. Build-in IMU ensures interference-free automatic pole-tilt compensation in real-time. 3 cm accuracy is achieved with pole-tilt range of up to 30 degrees
- Trimble Motherboard.
CHCNAV Data Logger
LT600 series can work either as a GNSS controller with big display, or a tablet with enhanced accuracy for GIS data collection. It is compatible with CHC LandStar7 software and GIS App on Google Play.
The CHCNAV’s LT700 rugged tablet is the ideal companion designed to increase efficiency and productivity of mobile field workforce in different industries and applications.
The LT700H GNSS RTK tablet is the ideal companion designed to increase efficiency and productivity of mobile field work force in different industries and applications requiring centimetre to decimetre accuracy positioning.
Mobile mapping is the process of collecting geospatial data from a mobile vehicle (plane, car, train, boat,etc.), typically fitted with a range of photographic, radar, laser, LiDAR or any number of remote sensing systems.
The Alpha3D combines state-of-the-art high-performance hardware, such as long range, ultra-high speed, precise laser scanner, high-resolution HDR panoramic camera in combination with advanced GNSS receiver and high precision IMU, in one instrument with light weight and compact but in same time rugged design.
Alpha 3D applications
AlphaUni 300/900/1300, belonging to our Alpha Mobile Mapping series, are high-end multi-platform LiDAR systems that have been designed and improved by CHCNAV based on many years of research and data capture experience.
AlphaUni series is a fully integrated system with a high-precision laser scanner featuring Riegl’s unique Waveform-LiDAR technology and a high-accuracy inertial navigation system, ready for demanding surveying mission in the air and on the ground, requiring the highest data quality.
The AlphaUni series fulfils our goal to provide the most innovative solution to professionals in the geospatial sector and help them to save time, reduce costs and complete their projects more easily.
Unmanned aircraft system
BB4 is a high-end unmanned aircraft system resulting from an alliance between the two industry leaders in their respective segments. Its scientific design and highly integrated production technology come from CHCNAV- a global manufacturer specialized in efficient geospatial measurement technologies – and its fully automated flight control system from DJI, the pioneer in the manufacturing of commercial UAVs.